Reviews for "Mars Colonies Demo"

This game is awesome compared to a lot of the other games I have found that are similar to it. Unit and building management is easy enough to get use to. My only problems are the lack of building rotation and better building descriptions, like pipe overlapping and building capacity( trial and error can only go so far before becoming annoying)

motherfucking SPACE PIRATES!!!

Would have given 5 stars if the game would save. Played this 3 days in a row at work and have to shutdown computer before going home. Have to restart from beginning every time.

I will never play this game again unless a save option is incorporated.

love the game but is there a full screen? (sorry if this is a stupid question)

A solid game. Well-designed and interesting. The only complaint that I have is the lack of control over the colonists. The tool to pick them up is the only way to control them, and it's impractical in crisis situations, such as a pirate raid, or in the middle of an attack on an enemy base. Since this is a strategy game, I would expect more control over my infantry. Food for thought.