Reviews for "Mars Colonies Demo"

this game is awesome except the fact that my workers work till they die. they dont eat or refuel their oxygen so they leave... does anyone else have this problem?

Great game !! Does it's release have anything to do with the Mars One project ?

THIS GAME WAS REALLY GOOD, REMINDED ME OF COMMAND AND CONQUER, I BEAT ALL THE MISSIONS PLUS THE BONUS, COULD'VE USED MORE MISSIONS AND PLAYER MAPS

Great game, though it's a little small, I have to lean forward to read it.

@samman062898, technically mars can't get "earth"quakes, but it does get massive quakes, or "mars"quakes if you want. Especially since Mars is almost exactly like Earth, the biggest exception being that it's a bit smaller, and everything else just kind of stems as a result of that. It's not something unique to Earth, in fact Earth is rather stable when compared to some other planets.

fuckin sweet game only thing i could find that needs improvment is is the system with wich you give orders to your units, like you should be able to make patrol areas for the guys on gaurd duty, its annoying when you got a guy on any job(s) + gaurd duty and hes building/mining and he takes off cuz theres enemies a mile away at the edge of the map