Reviews for "POOPER"

Haha, this remind me of my first game, that was also about poop, congrats, fun game!

Thanks :3

this makes poo look good XD

^^ thanks!

I thought this was in fact a decent game. I was thinking that it was just going to be one where you pooped at the beginning and had to go all out before time ran out. I still think it's pretty disgusting to be talking about poop, or rather, showing it. It is a fairly unique game. It reminds me of "Walk In The Woods" by Weebl. I wasn't even paying attention to points at first and noticed how low they were in comparison to other games.

It is hard to get so many points. Dang, that food really does go right through you. I have no clue if certain kinds of food give you more power than others. At least there wasn't that much of a depiction of it. The all capitals really emphasize it too.

Thanks! :P

Very easy but very enjoyable for a short time :)

Thanks :D

Gave me a giggle! Nice! And the soundtrack was suitably unfitting considering your soaring through the air via poop. On a technical note though I think you should specificity between pressing space to fly and holding space. My first couple of attempts I found myself pressing the space bar and wondering why my fecal prowess was failing, then I found you actually have to hold down the space bar but it says in your comments just to press it. Just thought it was worth a mention (though it was probably said before)

rhys510 responds:

yea il change that thanks :D