Reviews for "POOPER"

I thought this was in fact a decent game. I was thinking that it was just going to be one where you pooped at the beginning and had to go all out before time ran out. I still think it's pretty disgusting to be talking about poop, or rather, showing it. It is a fairly unique game. It reminds me of "Walk In The Woods" by Weebl. I wasn't even paying attention to points at first and noticed how low they were in comparison to other games.

It is hard to get so many points. Dang, that food really does go right through you. I have no clue if certain kinds of food give you more power than others. At least there wasn't that much of a depiction of it. The all capitals really emphasize it too.

Thanks! :P

People are so addicted to upgrades they forget the important poop. Upgrades is an easy way to give a poopy game some replay value... this game has absolutely no replay value, although it was a great idea... I'm looking foward to a sequel, and if you really want to please the crowd use the upgrades cheat, if not, you'll get a five from me if you add more gameplay features (such as more powerups)
I'm gonna wipe now...

rhys510 responds:

Thanks for your crappy ideas .... jokes i like your ideas XD

I want to make this a1 just for the pun but it deserves better poo

>< thanks

where is the toss?

The game seemed kind of lazy, if you want to really capitalize on the immaturity then at least make the game complex with a goal, upgrades, more medals, better gameplay, physics whatever but 'poop makes you fly' alone isn't really interesting enough.

'this makes poop look good' may apply

rhys510 responds:

Its not ment to be a big game - sorry if your expectations were higher and thanks for dropping a comment :)