Reviews for "POOPER"

Haha, 5th place on my first run, this is a nice concept, the game is funny, maybe more random fart sounds to make it more funny, and depend of the food you get is how much you get to poop, also applyable to the things that decrease your poop meter, a laxative for a little boost, something to make you constipated for a short period and a meter counter to see how far you get would be nice...

rhys510 responds:

good idea but i put in a random spawn of nyan cat so the laxitive idea is kinda useless :/
thanks fo the comment! :)

Holy shit dude. You have one messed up sense of humor and I guess I do too since I'm giving this shitty (Get it?) game 4 stars. You really got your shit together with this one didn't you. Although I find the music somewhat repetitive and kind of annoying after a while, it's still a pretty good game. It has humor to it that much is true. Good job bro.

thanks :P

I am a leaf on the wind..... watch me soar....

rhys510 responds:

more like a shart in the wind lol

The music was repetitive after a while, and it could use a few extras in there. Other than that, it's a decent simple game. For the most part, I love toilet humor, so you had me at POOPER.

XD thanks good idea :)

Amusing game.
What about a longer game with upgrade stuff and some kind of target?

rhys510 responds:

thats an idea but this was a small project maybe check out my other work :P