Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Cop Jazz Hour"

Like the classic logic puzzles in game form, but the story was mostly uninteresting and switching between puzzle grid and clues can be a bit clunky. Overall, a good game though.

duwease responds:

Thanks! Did the game do a good job of making you aware that you can use the arrow keys to change clues without having to go to the solution menu? I worry that this information is not provided prominently enough.

The game is a bit difficult. I'm still stuck on the first puzzle and unable to figure out anyone's last names yet. Thanks for the comment about switching between clues using the arrow keys though, it makes it much easier to deal with it that way.

Good logic puzzles... nice time-consuming brain workout.
But as others noted, switching between clues is clunky - and no, it wasn't obvious in the game about using arrows to switch.
And the in-between transition scenes are just a little too long and slow.

Dumb, boring, and way too difficult to understand how to even play. I'll give it 3 stars though because I like the skits and love the humor of it, plus the characters are made well and the scripts are put together well.

omg this game uses complicated logic please dont ever make logic games againplease!