Reviews for "Ninja Action"

This reminded me of the "Sprite" days. I loved each and every frame in this action packed sequence. Our little protagonist reminded me of Ermac, and a little bit of Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I adored how little repitition there was in your characters moveset as well as his enemies. Nice use of making a 2-D plane look 3-D due to your large amount of side steps and grapples. Whatever that guys name is, he must be feared. The ending made me chuckle a bit. All that ass kicking, and he still forgot what he came for. Even Ninjas make mistake. I really respected how you decided not to make him untouchable, allowing him to take damage due to his minor misjudgements. Having small little scenarios in the film were a great attention grabber too. (Especially his developed relationship with the little girl). I see this is your first submission, and I'm really hoping it isn't the last. Keep it up Dex00, you're on point with your solo work. Expect big names to offer colabs with you. You're a hard worker.

Side note: I saw how in your description you were inspired by xiao xiao, a classic stick fight series. You aren't the only one. :)

Wow, just wow. Reminds me of the old stick figure fights i used to see where a big huge fight happened and a stick figure killed all the other stick figures.

Except this is a lot better. No stick figures great moves, combat, art.. wow. and it just kept going.. i thought it was going to be short but it kept going.

Excellent piece of work, fella.

Nice intro, smooth transition into just about everything. I love it.

there was definitely ninjas. and definitely action. XD haha nice work very detailed and brutal

THE GUY IN THE BLUE HAIR SURVIVED ALL THE WAT TO THE AND XD