Reviews for "Ninja Action"

OMG! This is AMAZING! This has what the Madness series never did... (arms and legs) the background is great, sound effects are supurb, not only will this be on the front page, but your submission will make many animators drool from envy. VERY, very well done!

DUDE! That was crazy! You really put some thought into this. Out of all the things you mentioned in the description. It felt like a mortalk and xiao out of all. But that was really awesome. And I dont mean just the action. the movements we're really fluid, backgrounds were well made. the ninja had battle damage through out the entire 13 minutes, classic humor.
You deserve a 5 and a couple trophies!

Fuck yeah! Awesome animation, great environments, sweet kills and a few laughs, too.

This is way to awesome. XD WOW! Great animation, Great background, Great details. This better win! You just earn yourself another fan! 5

I enjoyed the small humoured cutscenes. Even recognised parody for "Die hard" in one of them.
Though, I must add that "brother" scene took a little bit too much time.

Other than that - it is bloody perfect submission for your first project.