Reviews for "Ninja Action"

This reminded me of the "Sprite" days. I loved each and every frame in this action packed sequence. Our little protagonist reminded me of Ermac, and a little bit of Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I adored how little repitition there was in your characters moveset as well as his enemies. Nice use of making a 2-D plane look 3-D due to your large amount of side steps and grapples. Whatever that guys name is, he must be feared. The ending made me chuckle a bit. All that ass kicking, and he still forgot what he came for. Even Ninjas make mistake. I really respected how you decided not to make him untouchable, allowing him to take damage due to his minor misjudgements. Having small little scenarios in the film were a great attention grabber too. (Especially his developed relationship with the little girl). I see this is your first submission, and I'm really hoping it isn't the last. Keep it up Dex00, you're on point with your solo work. Expect big names to offer colabs with you. You're a hard worker.

Side note: I saw how in your description you were inspired by xiao xiao, a classic stick fight series. You aren't the only one. :)

if only this was a game. amazing!

Great Work!!! This must have taken ages!!!
He left the stove on!

I dislike this video player so much that I simply dicided to give at most 3 stars to any movie no matter how much i liked it. Nevertheless, I thought this video was so awesome that its a must for me to vote it with a 5. The amount of detail is incredible, sound is perfect and I loved the animation style. This is now in my favorites list and hoping to see more, though I didn't get the ending...

I freaking love it, u making another one or have you made others like this because this movie is the bomb diggity, I loved the nonstop violence, fighting, explosions and you added some funny stuff too,
way to go!!