Reviews for "Sonic Drowns?"

+3 for an interesting line style, and good construction.
-2 for beating a dead horse (lolololvideogamehumorlolol)

MichaFrario responds:

at least it's not the 315324th pokémon parody!
Thanks for the comment!

Different.

Here's what I liked:
-The sort-of-pixelated art style was really cool. Very awesome and unique.
-The audio was spot on. I suppose it was loud but it sounded great and was truly faithful to the source material.
-The animation was pretty smooth.
-The backgrounds looked great. Good to see you go that extra mile.

Here's what I didn't:
-The pun could have been executed in funnier ways. Seems like the core of the joke was stealing the air and sacrificing Tails. I think that could have been funnier if it was done with some sort of block or last second steal or some other form of comedic violence. Having him take the air so that Sonic could spend 30 seconds making goo goo eyes at him before they make out was unnecessary. Yeah, we get it, Sonic's about to lip lock with Tails, move on.
-Sonic should have died before Tails even grabbed the bubble. He seemed to survive well past what the musical cue said should be his death time. Even then he wasn't gagging or struggling for air, he was calmly spending an hour making eyebrows at Tails.
-Why didn't Sonic go for a different bubble, or move more than 2 inches after going underwater? It's like he desperately wanted an excuse to kiss/kill Tails.
-Considering the sheer number of ways this could have been done you picked the only one that forces (through several logic errors by both Sonic and Tails) the two of them to press their faces together. I suspect you're really into SonicxTails yaoi or something, but what happened here (forced sexual contact leading to the death of a young boy) doesn't come off as funny, just... Disturbing...

MichaFrario responds:

Reverse CPR Disturbing? Mission complete!

I don't get it. Maybe because im stupid.

MichaFrario responds:

You're not stupid. You still enjoy other humor, so that's what matters! : ) I just made mine a bit too niche

not a bad flash and nice artwork just too short so its getting just a 3 but its still good and better then anything i can mkae plus i like sonic so yeah. and also MichaFrario using your tongue in cpr is gross but its not gross if your giving cpr to a girl or a girl is giving cpr to you get what i mean he he he please reply and still great flash.

MichaFrario responds:

abusing unconsious woman is rude. I prefer girls who are awake and take part in a kiss dude. Thanks for the compliments though!

I'm not seeing the problem here.