Reviews for "Sonic Drowns?"

thats a nicely done animation, didnt expect the blnd of pixels and traditional animation.

MichaFrario responds:

Always trying to innovate! cheers mate!

very awesome animation pixelation.

This is easily the best sprite-based animation i have ever seen! the animation is just fucking awesome! and plus, talis dies at the end! wooo! you sir, deserve a goddamn medal for the hard work in bringing this cartoon across, it's almost like disney animated this or something, this kind of sprite animation is the stuff of legends! more people need to do this kind of thing with retro parodies. 10/10! two thumbs up! 5 stars out of five! 20/10! a goddamn masterpiece!

Woo thanks :')
one of the sweetest compliments i've had. People tend to rely on prexisting sprites, but it limits people capacities. I prefer to make my own 8bit ones :D

Wait, there's no tongue?

XD Sorry, it's a joke, couldn't resist... but I wonder, what if they were actually girls, and this was based mostly on yuri instead of yaoi? owo (Yup, I'm a yurist =9)

MichaFrario responds:

lesbians seem more accepted than homos. but this flash has got nothing to do with any of this. the joke is CPR based

oooooooooooooookay I guess you need to go to extremes to survive.... anyway good sprite work and punch line. Take my stars and be proud!

:D <3