Reviews for "Sonic Drowns?"

I feel so sorry for Tails

..honestly, I did not even see that coming. Least we know where the kissing talent comes in to play.

MichaFrario responds:

I advise you not to kiss or yuse your tongue in CPR. That shit is gross dude ! : P

i like this

This is easily the best sprite-based animation i have ever seen! the animation is just fucking awesome! and plus, talis dies at the end! wooo! you sir, deserve a goddamn medal for the hard work in bringing this cartoon across, it's almost like disney animated this or something, this kind of sprite animation is the stuff of legends! more people need to do this kind of thing with retro parodies. 10/10! two thumbs up! 5 stars out of five! 20/10! a goddamn masterpiece!

Woo thanks :')
one of the sweetest compliments i've had. People tend to rely on prexisting sprites, but it limits people capacities. I prefer to make my own 8bit ones :D

Funny flash and great way of thinking how Sonic can stay alive. Scene was kinda gay how Sonic thought of the idea to make out with Tails with his moment of clarity; one thing I have to say is isn't Tails invincible in all these games so technically he can't die?

desperate measures call for CPR ~