Reviews for "Podunkton Nightlife"

Wow. Nice to see your work again, Cycon! Here's to hoping to see more from you guys soon!

Here's HOPIN' also!

Of all the people I expect to see on Newgrounds, I did not expect to see this, friggin awesome! Love he references to the Christmas video and The Wrong Vagina.

Cycon responds:

Tell all your friends I'm not dead.

Wow, I thought you died. Welcome back

Cycon responds:

I AM ALIVE. I'm alive. ALIVE.

Thank goodness, too.

Thanks, good to be back. I think Rafiki said it best when he said, "The King has a turned," and sure enough, he had turned, and was lookin' right at yours truly. Well, I've been in my fair share of lion fights, so I said, "Bring that shit, Mufasuck. I'll toss you into Wildebeasts n shit.

So I did.

That's how I made the Lion King.

VERY GLAD TO SEE YOU COMING BACK CYCON! I've been a fan for years! Love the "The wrong vagina" reference in this video. You guys keep up the awesome work and I'll keep spamming 5's!

Cycon responds:

Thanks yo! Add us up on facebook and Youtube, too, and we'll PODUNK THE NET.

Holycrap where have you guys been?!

At the bar.