Reviews for "Dead Defense"

oh noooo its zombies ahhhhhh

larrynachos responds:

lol, this one is soo old >< I have an unfinished version that was going to be open world and even had a day/night cycle, but it felt too sloppy and I didn't really feel it would be well received. I want to come back and do another Dead Defense soon though!

You can tell effort went into this unlike a lot of these games its just a bit laggy but I'm sure that's just my 2 year old computer.

Overall really good game.

larrynachos responds:

One of my oldest projects! I was really proud of it when it first came out, now it looks like poo poo garbage to me lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope to revisit Dead Defense in the near future!

Your sand maze is to tight. But good game, I like the teamate

larrynachos responds:

thanks man! i know, it was a bit tight, but that was my first map, and i didn't give the player enough breathing room, hence the maze being off limits.

It's out already! :) I'd have liked to play this, but it doesn't seem to work. On the 'Choose a level' screen I've tried clicking around, pressing all kinds of buttons (all the ones in the instructions) but nothing happens. I also don't see the mouse, or any highlights on a level being selected, so it's hard to see if anything's really happening. When I click, I do hear a gunshot, but that's all, I can't get past the level menu! A couple of issues before that:

- I get a 'Complete' message even though there's no mention it's been loading.
- Title screen only reads 'Dead.

It sounds good, but so far it seems way too buggy. Shouldn't you test and get rid of bugs before submitting? Looking forward to them all getting fixed!

-cd-

larrynachos responds:

none of those bugs showed up when i played it. i'll look into it, however.

sorry but wtf

larrynachos responds:

How about you give actual feedback instead of typing this shit. Is it not working for you? Have you read any of the other reviews to figure out how to fix your problem? Did you at least read the fucking description?

Provide more context with your reviews, kid.