Reviews for "Ninja Virus"

Game idea is great except that some weapon got me killed more than they killed the enemies. Also the controls are awkward and sluggish. The stick to the wall with the jump key is also plain just bad.

I have to admit that out of all the NES flash games this 1 looks the closest to the real thing.The graphics and sound are well done and the controls work just fine.Good job bro!!!

LOL! one weapon looks like the ninja is opera singing and the opera is so bad that the enemies 'asplode.
NINJAS CAN'T DO OPERA!
OPERA IS A WEAPON IF YOU CAN'T DO OPERA!
THIS GAME ROCKS!
WHY AM I SHOUTING?

The game may be fine. But I can't imagine anyone flash game developer thinking that anyone wants to watch all that non-skippable intro as if anyone really cares about a backstory for a FLASH game! So I never actually played it.

It's kinda fun but I hate the controls. None of the options allowed for jumping with the up arrow, and I had to close the game to change them...

Also, some of the weapons upgrades feel like downgrades; like the weird arching bomb. You give that right when we have to go under a tight underpass with two walking dudes. I can't hit them with it, lol, so I just skipped it after I died.