Reviews for "Ninja Virus"

This game is very awful.

I'll never understand why games that use left / right arrow keys to move don't just stick the jump function on the up arrow key?

I was thinking about emulating Ninja Gaiden -which I've never played- when I stumbled upon this !

It looks a lot like Ninja Gaiden as far as I know, but without the cheap old things, like enemies always respawning out of screen, that's the kind of bullshit that kept me away from Ninja Gaiden.

So it plays pretty satisfying as expected, and there is variety in level design.
Nothing to say about the retro style graphics, I love the explosion when an enemy dies ^^
Same goes for sounds/music.

Ill drop 0.5 stars because of 2 little annoying things :
-Once you grab a wall, you only have the choice to jump, maybe it is intended but I'd like a down+jump option to drop down.
-Levels timing are a bit random at times, depending on your speed you can create undodgable patterns of traps (for instance at level 2 when you have these 4 fireball launchers to pass).

PS: you're such a badass ninja, you avoid all shurikens.

Can someone PLEASE port this to an NES cart?

OMG, i used to play this game when i was a kid. I would really thank you guys for bringing it back here in Newgrounds. Good Times!