Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

Awesome game, cool graphics, rad music, and with built in frustration pack included!

I don't know if this is an issue with Macs, my Mac, or my keyboard, or even the spacebar button, but I can't seem to jump... Kind of ruined the game for me, but I did enjoy the minimalist art style!

It annoyed me more than entertained me, the music should'nt stop everytime you restart and the fact that there is only a predetermined jump height, meaning the jump is the same regardless of how long i pressed the button made the game harder than it should, and very annoying.

Pretty.

This is a solid Canabalt style runner and hopper. The concept is so common and easy to execute. Here we have the most necessary key elements of the genre: random generation, level variation and decent speed. But the game is obviously lacking and simple. Pretty nice to kill 5 or 10 minutes. 8/10. 4/5.

Controls are very poorly made, if you were able to control to power of the jump I would have played this game more, and also a secondary button to use would be nice because like all my other keyboards my space button is well used and is not optimal for precise movement. And it felt like it didn't pick up some of my jumps.

P.S Some of the jumps were way to hard compared to the rest.