Reviews for "The world is in your hand"

I like the style of silhouettes and background color, but this game is confusing. What am I supposed to do? After flying around for a while, attempting to interact with some of the people, to help the cat, or ride into the noose, or rest on the bed... nothing happens. Is it an endless voyage? It's an interesting game, but it seems I'm lost without motive. Keep it going though!
-cd-

jacklehamster responds:

I guess I should mention that you can interact with people.

I get the concept you were going for; but it needs more control. It's hard to fly without bumping into everything and there's really no actual point of the game; just a meaning.

jacklehamster responds:

Of course, if as a paralyzed person you could only move one hand, you would feel a lack of control ;-P

BTW, there are actually a few puzzles to solve in the game. It's not all decors. (Just letting you know because I wouldn't want you to miss something).

It's kinda sad. It could be true. It's a good game but a sad one. another masterpiece.

jacklehamster responds:

Thanks, it's rare for me to make something sad, but somehow my thought process about the game led me to this, and I'm glad it did.