Reviews for "Rock Bottom"

To the infinity and beyond!

"My drill will pierce the heavens!, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!" haha

Proof positive that the most elegant and enduring concepts are the most simple. An excellent game. The ending was a nice touch, too. That very last jump could stand to be a liiiiiittle more forgiving, but I also understand why it isn't. Well done!

I found no negatives, very well made and polished game. I liked the concept too, and passes my requirements for 5 stars. It's too short though, I would really like to see a second one, or something with the same concept.

A good game, although I did not really like it as much when you added the mid-flight mechanic, it made the game a little less puzzley, and a little more luck based, I liked your implementation with a level based design, but I think this would make a very interesting open worldly game, with more emphasis on exploration, maybe you could consider this if you make a squeal? And if you do make a sequel, it would be interesting if you added more ways you could improve, maybe being launched into something too fast gives you more dextrous control?

AmyDee responds:

Thanks for the feedback! We are considering a sequel, and definitely have ideas on how to reduce frustration with things like the grav item. RB is intended to be cerebral, not a twitch game. We didn't get it perfect the first time around due to time constraints. Thanks again.

An excellent and beautifully executed, charming little pixel game. With a fresh new look on the puzzle/jump genres! Bravo!