Reviews for "Rock Bottom"

Cool idea with a good style and nice implementation. My only issue with it is that one of the levels almost seems impossible. It is the one where you must land on the gray rock to actually die. Otherwise I like it a lot, good job!

This game offers an interesting concept of using your deaths to progress, the puzzles of how to die each time keeps the gameplay unique. However there were a few times where the puzzles became obvious and became a cakewalk.

The sounds are nicely done for the feel of the game however the sound levels sometimes went up and down for no discernible reason. The option to mute or adjust volume sounds would have been a nice addition.

The art style is not particularly unique, but it works for the game, not needing to be very distinct for a cave feel. However differing backgrounds and occasional differences would have been something to look forward to. In addition a larger size for the game is a needed change, currently the small window size hampers the ability to enjoy the game to it's fullest.

Rock Bottom is a nice place to sink some time and kept me entertained for about an hour, and overall I would give it a 4/5.

I bugged on the last level, stuck in the sand. Great game with interesting new concepts. Could've been so much better though, you should definitvely make a sequel adding more special moves and objects :D

I havn't played a platformer like this...I love the concept. Seems pretty original.

Good idea, excellent implementation. The puzzles are well made, and I tohroughly enjoyed solving them. However, sometimes things arent so apparent, and theres a lotta backtracking involved. I'm not that mcuh of a fan of it, but I could still appreciate the game. I think your walkthrough link is broken.