Reviews for "QUEST SPACE"

I love this game, but for me I can only get far with a warrior. everyone else just dies in a few turns :(

Seeing as this is a game purely about pressing the space bar, this is actually a nice attempt to make an RPG type game of this kind. The only thing irksome is that winning or losing in the battle segments is purely luck based just...like...a...usual RPG... Oh... Despite that slight irk, great game!

This is a masterpiece. It is truly the most minimalistic game I have ever played. Hats off to you, good sir.

VictorGrunn responds:

I can get the whiff of sarcasm on that one, but hey, I'll take it! Thanks for playing.

is there any way to heal? this would be a great time waster if you had more rpg elements

VictorGrunn responds:

There is actually one and only one way to heal: get to a town with more than 5 gold. It'll deduct 5 gold and top off your health before sending you off on the next string of attacks.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be working on this one and definitely adding more of those elements.

After 97 moves, 15 monsters slain and a few burg/shire visits, I finally died. Not the best game in the world but I'll be back to crank up adventure when I'm bored.