For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "QUEST SPACE"

A very basic RPG that only uses the space bar. With more content and better graphics it would be much better.

I love this game, but for me I can only get far with a warrior. everyone else just dies in a few turns :(

Seeing as this is a game purely about pressing the space bar, this is actually a nice attempt to make an RPG type game of this kind. The only thing irksome is that winning or losing in the battle segments is purely luck based just...like...a...usual RPG... Oh... Despite that slight irk, great game!

lol

After 97 moves, 15 monsters slain and a few burg/shire visits, I finally died. Not the best game in the world but I'll be back to crank up adventure when I'm bored.