Reviews for "Mr Pig's Great Escape"

Great gameplay and theme. The only problem I have is the chickens have poor drawing, and Mr. Pig looks like The Rake

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the great score! Never heard of The Rake until now, creepy whatever it is.

this game is so hard!Every times you died in a level you have to play it all over again.SO PLEASE MAKE A CHECK POINT IN EVERY LEVEL >:(

Smooth controls, nice graphics... but I find it totally confusing that the same spike image is used in the background as in the foreground. (eg: in the 1st butcher's lvl, the top spikes are decoration but not the ones at the bottom. On the next level (maybe this one is a bug?) there's a moving platform made of blocks with spikes sticking out the bottom. I thought I'd jump on it. It's blocks on the top, that's usually safe... well it killed the pig.)

Oh and 1 more thing: X+Z keys?? For qwertz keyboard users like me, it's as if a you played using X+Y :/

Graphics and game are awesome! But i get stuck in the second level? :(

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the positive review! I hope you get past it, or let me know if there's a bug I need to fix.

great game really you have done a great job with the graphics and the movement, but I'm sorry the game have a poor story line which makes it a little meaningless , but very awesome indeed thank you and keep up the good work : )

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the postive review and feedback. Yea, not much in the way of story here, but maybe in future submissions!