Reviews for "Mr Pig's Great Escape"

great game really you have done a great job with the graphics and the movement, but I'm sorry the game have a poor story line which makes it a little meaningless , but very awesome indeed thank you and keep up the good work : )

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the postive review and feedback. Yea, not much in the way of story here, but maybe in future submissions!

Not a bad game. It does feel rather monotonous at times. I actually didn't know the chickens attacked until I hit three on one level and died so if maybe there was an indicator other than a quick inverted flash (like an oink sound and the "limited invincibility blinking" or something along those lines. I would also like to be able to attack the chickens because sometimes they become a bit of a nuisance. In regards to the controls, sometimes the jump doesn't work while running. It's got excellent art and good music and has potential to be a really fun platformer game if a few things were worked out. Good job though!

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the positive review and constructive feedback. There was a lot that I wanted to include but didn't get time to for this Stencyl Jam build. I will be uploading a new version eventually that should address some of these issues.

Graphics and game are awesome! But i get stuck in the second level? :(

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the positive review! I hope you get past it, or let me know if there's a bug I need to fix.

nice movement, smoothest game ive come across in a while, nice

thanks, I appreciate it

Its a good game... I just suck at it. One thing that would make things a little easier is if you could still jump after you start falling, like when you fall after riding down a hill into a hole.

PXLFLX responds:

thanks so much, and try the double jump again, you should be able to do it quite a bit after the pig falls