Reviews for "Mr Pig's Great Escape"

Smooth movement and nice art. The birds were pretty trippy, really liked them. I thought Mr. Pig was pretty cute, and felt bad when I got him killed in the saw. Maybe he'll forgive me because I don't eat pork? ;p I enjoyed the music too, very fitting for a pig jumping around! The only real issue I had was with the controls- it seems you can run and jump while going left, but not right.

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the positive review and feedback Talise! The running and jumping is working fine for me both ways, but I'll check it on other browsers to see if I need to fix something.

fun for 5sec stupid run from the aother way of buthery

Great gameplay and theme. The only problem I have is the chickens have poor drawing, and Mr. Pig looks like The Rake

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the great score! Never heard of The Rake until now, creepy whatever it is.

It looks like this time with the competition there isn't much of a theme. At least there isn't one that I understand. I think this is an okay game. What annoys me about it is how hard it gets when you get to the rising saw. I've tried everything and nothing works! It's weird how I was tricked into thinking it was easier at first.

I don't even know what happens when I touch that chicken. I think it's a pretty interesting world you've created. It starts out mundane, but then just has a giant saw. Then again, I guess you would have saws on a farm. Just not ones that float up and down.

PXLFLX responds:

Yea, no real theme but to make a complete game in the time provided. Try slowing down and jumping under the saw when it's up high, or wait until it's low and double jump (hit z twice) over it. I'll warn you thou, it gets a lot harder.

great game really you have done a great job with the graphics and the movement, but I'm sorry the game have a poor story line which makes it a little meaningless , but very awesome indeed thank you and keep up the good work : )

PXLFLX responds:

Thanks for the postive review and feedback. Yea, not much in the way of story here, but maybe in future submissions!