Reviews for "Pink Lemonade"

I really like this song and and don't see why so many people are complaining about it! Its so relaxing and perfect! Kinda sounds like a song that would be in Minecraft. Great Job! :)

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you for your kindness. I'm glad you enjoyed the song. It's not very popular with "professionals" apparently. I think they judge the song on what they hear rather than what they feel. Thanks again for your review : )

I imagine that this would be the background music to an old-school exploration-based platformer set in some strange alien world. VERY good song, has a very relaxing atmosphere about it...

I feel like I'm floating in space as I listen to this song. It just gives off the vibe of someone alone experiencing something so wonderful, and this would be the song that would be playing. I love it, it has a very unique sound!

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you : ) That means a lot to me, it really does.

I thought the tittle Pink Lemonade stood for something cheerful and upbeat, but it ended up being mostly melancholic. Either way, I am enjoying it. :)

Bertn1991 responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it : )

Makes me wonder why I'm depressed in rainy days...makes me think of my past when i was younger...