Reviews for "Pico's School DX"

how do i get teh teachers card i click the dead body i got necro award but no key??? WTF

Kenney responds:

Use the goggles.

how do you get the time attack medal

Kenney responds:

Finish the game within 4 minutes.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!COOOWAAALL

I AM PICO! To kill the boss, well, it takes a lot of ammo but here is how I did it. Shoot for Casandra's crotch. Watch out for his eyes. They fade to white when he is about to unleash the lasers. Shoot him in the eyes to cancel out his laser shots. The real damage is inflicted if you concentrate fire on Casandra's wiener. But make sure to shoot the stuff he tosses at you also.

Night vision goggles let you see the key you need to find in a pool of blood.

So when do we get to have a game where Pico busts his move on the new students? Come on, we need to have more lead flying in grade school! Then again what if suddenly the Uber kids were up to their old crap making Pico have to ally with the new students?

Where are the Uber Kids these days?

really the end boss had his ding diong out i thouge she was a girl