Reviews for "Pico's School DX"

wicked amazing job the game play and graphics , happy pico day sir :D

I was so hyped about this game and you didn't disappoint.
It was a great throwback to an NG classic and a great introduction for those who haven't played original Pico's School. The fact that this was made in one week makes it even more impressive.
The art was great, gameplay is simple and smooth and the music is better then I expected it to be.
Oh, and one thing that every second review mentions, where you shoot the guy who throws scat at you, yeah, put that in and make a medal out of it It is one detail but details make games great.
I really hope you are planning to make a sequel :)

Great remake while maintaining the integrity of the original. I'll be on the lookout to see what you come up with next!

wonder what tom thinks about this game

IN MY OPPION THIS IS A VERY GOOD REMAKE

This remake is as smooth as butter!