Reviews for "Vees NG commercial"

Hahah, awesome sauce Tali!

Dat Mikuru ending. Great work, btw.

You gotta love them.

This flash is on my favorites hands down.
Today, you would be God sir, but you would still be second to Quinton Flynn, so I apologize!
People need to give this flash more credit. This was very original and creative, although you used other's characters, it reminds me a lot of super smash bros. Keep it up, my man!

i like how you fit every category with some of my favorite characters.plus you did what i like best of animation.when somebody copies some elses art and make it look a little edgy but still kinda looks like theirs.sorry for long comment.:3

veselekov responds:

About half way through the thing I was trying to draw the starbarians and was like. You know what I am never going to be as good as Harry. So I am gonna draw them if I was drawing them for the first time. And they were a lot more natural.