Reviews for "Vees NG commercial"

I was mildly impressed with this but didn't really chuckle until the very end. Whatwith Egoraptor. That just got me, and I really don't know why.
Here take this rating, you deserve it.

clever motherfucker

I don't know how I missed this at Pico Day! Well, that is why it's an underdog. I really appreciate seeing all these guys together. I love having Nailocke appear in this. Why was the hentai girl bleeped but not the guy saying motherfucker? I just love the jab at Egoraptor.

He still has the most fans on this website. The artwork was quite authentic. I just love seeing tributes to all my favorite authors! You really did pick some great ones here. I do think the animation could be better in terms of movement.

veselekov responds:

its alright. Animation is pretty shitty.

nice collage and that sexual intro of that rainbowbarians

Not the best in animation, but it was pretty funny. I like how everything Zone Tan said was bleeped.
4/5