Reviews for "The Ventures Fulp"

Well, this was a rather intersting submission. The thing I don't understand about this is how I have pretty bad control. Apart from how I can't stop moving in the same place, I just can't go anywhere at times. There were occasions where I couldn't even go into the next room. I'm not even sure if I was supposed to. I appreciate you paying tribute to this website.

It wasn't so much about Pico Day as it was about the site in general. Seeing as how he's the mascot, I guess it makes sense. I thought this would be a parody of "The Venture Bros". Dang, is that an awesome show. There could have been better designs, though.

deathink responds:

HAHA, well what makes it pico day related is it take place at the pico day party :)

Good game, but too much bugs - sometimes the "X" key stops working.
The dialogues are also buggy.

deathink responds:

sorry about the bugs, i was up till 3am trying to get it ready and then left for pico day at 5am so I didn't get to test it . it will be fixed soon. :)

Fun stuff, a little hard to find the skulls, but not impossible. Just dance EVERYWHERE! lol

Also, if any of you are so narcissistic to think that your name was written into the game, COME ON... really?!

Quick and funny. The dialogue was cut off some of the characters, so you may want to change it, but you knew what they were going to say. Thanks for the laugh.

deathink responds:

Thanks for the review man, i am glad you liked it.

the level at which tom drinks beer in this game is insane

Fun little game, cool that you did something different for Pico Day. For anyone wondering about the skulls you need to dance on the toilet, on the dead cat, and in front of the portrait of Tom.