Reviews for "The Ventures Fulp"

I know some of the names, but even if got all the inside jokes it just isnt a satisfying experience compared to other worthy submissions

i encountered a game-breaking bug; i found all three skulls but the guy wont take them (one in front of the picture, one near the cat and one in the toilet)

deathink responds:

thats not all the skullz

i knew i was the most important member of NG because i was the main character.

deathink responds:

its about time you got your own game lul

I like the way this game gave an insight into the world of Newgrounds. Simply awesome!

hahaha, thanks man.

other than dissing on me ( which I know it's cause my account is open) this game is pretty awesome.. then again, they say you must be able to laugh at yourself... Anyways, I think it would be cool if there were two endings... if you did or did not super skull nut kick everyone.But that's just me...

deathink responds:

yeah, i did want two, but i ran out of time... there where also 4 mini games that i had to cut from it. I think i will explain in a post soon why i didn't have so much time... anyway thanks for playing man :)

Loved the game!!! really liked how you put all those names in there!! Really random, ill give you that. but overall great fucking story and game!!! 5 stars woot woot

deathink responds:

thanks man... it was a real lot of work, i think i got like 60+ members in this game.