Reviews for "The Ventures Fulp"

So, uhm.. After my part of trying to get some from Tom, when I was playing as Tom, I got stuck after a while after talking to someone, I refreshed, and whenever I press play I get a black screen and it's not working anymore. Any fix?

Also, 4,5 stars for duh lulz, cuz 5 is fur balllickurz

deathink responds:

I just fixed this man :) i am glad you liked it !

great funny game, a bunch of bugs, however, and the cake at the end does nothing for me

the cake is a lie!
yeah sorry about the bugs, they should be fixed now :)

It's me in that game :D

it sure is !

I'll just reiterate what others have said. Some weird gameplay with weird inside jokes, but it was amusing. Also...that cake is a fucking lie... :D

deathink responds:

lololol, i am glad you got that reference. as you can see, I think there is many more video games references than NG references... but I think many just don't get 'em if you don't play a good amount of games.

Cool stuff, but I found a bug. After getting super nut kick power if you come into a side room and talk to the guys there you'll stuck and won't be able to move.

deathink responds:

yeah, i went through and fixed that bug :)