Reviews for "The Ventures Fulp"

it was kinda boring talking with everyone

deathink responds:

You don't have to talk to every one.

Nice! Then again, this is coming from someone who's got way too much time on his hands. This game obviously could have used some more work (or rather, time), but the in-jokes are worth it. And you got to nail Tom in a bathroom stall. Definitely one of the highlights of Pico Day 2013. If you're not a Newgrounds regular, chances are you won't get as much of a kick out of this game as I did, but heck, play it for the medals. They're pretty easy to get.

deathink responds:

Yeah, I did have a lot more planned for this game, but I just had to cut a lot out in order to finish it on time :(
Still, I am very happy with how it came out. I did try to add a lot of old video references that every one could enjoy, but this game was really a present to the staff and adamant or veteran members so it may come off as very esoteric. Anyway, iI am glad you liked it :)

How did Tom kick me in the nuts if I don't have any? Also I would have preferred it if you said how many skulls you were missing. (If someone is stuck cat, photo and help Ricepirate)

deathink responds:

there is one more at the toilet

Lol,Stinky Dildo was in his pants! Great game Btw. also where is the last skull?

deathink responds:

picture, toilet, dead cat, ricepirate, i hope this helps :)

Hot pixel sex.