Reviews for "Scribblenauts General"

your the one with the dead hooker on your doorstep

I'm just lovin' it. It's not the "prettiest" but it's your style and it's good. Plus this is actually a really good joke to play off of.

(The rest of this is unrelated to video... sorry)
As for the guy below me, TerntResner, thank you for correcting the misconception that it's the "Kill Bill Song." I didn't know that it was from a different movie. However, it sounds like you're a big irritated with Quintin Tarentino, because he made a movie that a lot of people love but used other people's work to do so. This would normally be an agreeable point, but considering the movie is supposed to pay homage to other works, that's kinda the point, and I'd say he did a gosh darn good job doing so. It mashed up so many ideas into one story.

I hate it when people call that piece of music the "Kill Bill song". Quintin Tarentino ripped it from another movie (big surprise there!). It's from a much better movie called "Twisted Nerve". The song was written by Bernard Herrmann, an incredibly talented composer. He wrote music that was incredibly memorable, like the score for Psycho.

As for this cartoon... eh, not bad. The animation is decent, the jokes are punny, but nothing special.

Maxwell shows his true colors.
Lol , Can't believe He would do that , anyways
MY 5 STARS GO HERE

I love the Kill Bill whistle and this is just hilarious all around.