Reviews for "The King's League Odyssey"

Ok first of all my expectations were that the game would be boring before i would play the game...
but i was totally wrong.
1 the game makes you feel like a crazed tyrant for power
2 the game makes you feel in control
3 this game deserves a F@king 5/5 for the hard work applied to this game for:
a the details of this game is very balanced in colors and character/background/all of the game designs
b the game creates an awesome influence to play the game and past the time to experiences of having a challenging gameplay of wills and chances.
c the game mechanics are very simple and easy to perform.
4 ok this game is kind of basic to play which is the problem but my suggestions are this:
1. this game should be MMORPG because its the Best F@king game i had ever played.
2. more character designs and more character abilties and for the character designs are awesome but how about having "dark" or "evil" characters that all so have super awesome abilites.
3 the game plot needs to expand and should have some kind of RPG experiences at least because being the one to make adjustments is not enough and my suggest is that making into this game an RPG style might be fun and exciting.
4. dont make this game too basic and needs more challanging courses of events such as "rebellious" characters trying to get rid of you and new boss characters that the king assigns to beat you as the player to lose.
Overall this game is too F@king awesome to go to waste because of its gameplay and style that needs a lot of improvements in gameplay and style to be a more RPG or MMORPG setting, please also include individual character designs for people to feel like they are part of the game.
like i said before this F@king deserves a F@king 5/5 of its beauty and game play attractions
hope you take my suggestions into thoughts for improvements and hope for more works of games in the future and thank you for reading this. and if you have any questions please add me as friend and PM me for any confusions i have made in this rating essay and dont be afraid to ask and tahnk you.

kurechii responds:

Thank you so much for the comments and suggestions, they're very much appreciated!
We initially did want to have more RPG elements (gameplay, story, etc), but we had resource constraints.

There's definitely thoughts of creating more for this series, hopefully we'll be able to implement some of your suggestions when it comes to that! Feel free to drop us comments on our Facebook/Twitter/Google+ too! Or just drop us an email through our site's contact form :D

Good game, it's great with "updating" soldiers with more style's. I am defeated the king, and now when i'm writing this comment i'm gonna tell to game maker "Good job".

didn't stop till the end.

although not directly hands on feeling, this medieval management game is fun and diffrant, and somehow the music dosn't make you wanna kill yourself even though you heard on loop for an hour XD

PLEASE ADD SOME MEDALS