Reviews for "The King's League Odyssey"

cool game but just 4

Still, thank you!

Nice game. I like the ease with which you can skip cutscenes and dialog, and the easy tutorial that brings you right into the game. The interface is sleek, the graphics smooth and the game itself is a unique mix of strategy and action. Nice work!

-cd-

kurechii responds:

Glad you enjoyed the tutorial and the game! Thank you :)

i had a lot of fun working to beat the game, wish it had medals with newgrounds though that would make this a perfect game.

kurechii responds:

Sorry for the lack of medals, but thanks for playing :D Glad you enjoyed it!

Really excellent game. Enjoyed it much better than the first one. Looking forward to its next iteration. Only complaint is having to go to Kongregate for the unique character.

kurechii responds:

Thanks for playing :) The prompt to Kongregate was a sponsor requirement - but we hope you still had much fun nonetheless!

At first I thought this was just your usual flash game that's there just to kill your time, but as I play(just a few minutes), it went better than I thought, the system were gooooooooooood~
The class change was the best, even though it's a tiny bit limited ahaha. What I like the most in the game was the rarity of the units, it was even differentiate by how they are dress, I laugh out loud comparing the common units with the unique ones but nonetheless it do make sense. The units' design were pretty cool and also cute at the same time. I like the names too, especially Tristan, Rudy(ard) & Adela XDDD. Good thing there's the option to turn off the sound, lots of users would like that. When I realize there's upgrades for the units, the game just became better, plus there's achievement too, it made me feel somewhat more satisfied playing. This game made me spend a little too much time on a browser game. Job well done.. scratch that, Job Fabulously done 8D

kurechii responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game, and thanks for the comments!