Reviews for "The King's League Odyssey"

Something wrong with it, recruitment doesn't and nothing happens when I go into battle after defeating the other knights. If anyone knows if this is an easily fixed problem or if there is a glitch in the game please help.

it has a very long loading but it was worth the wait

Perfect, from start to finish. Something maybe to add though is that you can make your own character at the start and then hire people to help. Fantastic game!!!!! :D

awesome game plenty to do totally hooked straight away great job

This game is so perfect! At the end, it still leaves you with a feeling of satisfaction that the first version did not quite cover. It was not too short, not too long, but it was too fun. For a while, when I got home, I ran straight to the computer to play this game. I love it!