Reviews for "The King's League Odyssey"

How to get all Unique soldiers

Tristan The Knight --- First character you start with.
Corthello The Cleric --- Arrives early on in the game at the forest. (game will tell you when he is waiting).
Tybolt The Spearman --- Arrives mid game in a fight against Quinsforth. (you can only get 1 or the other on each save file).
Quinsforth The Lancer --- Arrives mid game in a fight against Tybolt. (you can only get 1 or the other on each save file).
Greg The Hunter --- Arrives mid game in the mountains? (unsure where I found him) (possibly only found on normal difficulty).
Adela The Enchantress --- Arrives late game in the mountains. (possibly only found on hard difficulty)
Irvine The Ranger --- Arrives late game in the forest. (possibly only found on hard difficulty).
Christabel The Thief --- Will appear in the city while you have atleast 100k gold, found on hard difficulty.

Liked the option for sound!

This killed some time! Nice game!

all of my knights were upgraded to level 10 and got to the last class.

I was glued to my computer while playing it. By far the most addicting game I have played. I recommend it to new gamers and even the master gamer.