Reviews for "Quantum Corps"

Good game, fun graphics and great music. Controls are tight however maybe separate the controls by moving gravity change to the arrows?. Great job and good luck in the jam!

Good luck to you too :)

Good game, however the controls being z,x and c were a huge turn off. i would have liked to be able to change the buttons if possible to something more... gaming friendly.

Hypnohustler responds:

It's too bad you didnt find the controls good. I really thought that you cant go wrong with three keys. :) You can also use Y to enable the slowmotion, for the german keyboards. If you have one, that is :)

I am glad that I got to play this game. It was pretty hard to understand with how fast paced it was. Still, I took that as a way of showing how cool this game was. There probably could have been better graphics, but it's still nice. I just don't understand how I even died in one scenario. I think it's very funny how you set this in the year 2002.

Everything just looks so dated with all that stuff taking place in the future that is now. Putting "Quantum" in anything can make it cool. It was experimental, but worked out well for me. I never thought I'd be able to get past some of the levels. They just seem so vast at the beginning.

Hypnohustler responds:

Really glad you liked it! This game only took me a month to make, mainly because I made the graphics so small and just zoomed in. And I'm glad you found the Quantum bit cool, that was just the reason I named it that. :)

It's like gravity guy, but with guns.

I like it!

probably winner. stopped playing after 4 levels<did not manage to get into fun part>