Reviews for "Quantum Corps"

*Presses z+x+c*

*Presses them again*

*Keeps pressing, tries other keys, restarts game, presses again*

Something is not working. Evidently it is for others, since this already made it to the front page, but over here something doesn't work. Could be my flash player, but it doesnt happen on other games.

Hypnohustler responds:

Might be a problem with your keyboard not registering three buttons at the same time. Fixed the issue and now you have to only press 1 key. Sorry for the problem!

Fun at first, but gets boring real fast. You tried to set it up for cool action shots with the slow mo which in some places was needed to get to the star but the slow mo makes the stars disappear. The long level wide fly-by was also really annoying, and you seem to want the player to memorize the map, not really a good idea for the fast paced action.

Hypnohustler responds:

Too bad you did not like it, thanks for the review anyway. :)

I love the art-style, but I stopped playing at level two. This just feels like another app game, and I don't care about points and floating stars.

Does not get past the story intro. It says press z + x + c, but that does nothing.