Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Quantum Corps"

Constantly hitting c to "float" in the center of the screen is rather game breaking, if you are planning on a sequel I recommend a limited number of gravity changes while in the air, not so many as to not remedy the problem, but not so few as to make mistakes on the player's part unsalvageable.

That is a pretty good game. But making a challenging game and have a built-in cheat (infinite slo-mo) is pretty stupid. Who will want to complete it fair way instead of doing it in slo-mo all the way through? Only score wankers, who are even worse that medal whores anyway. Yes, there are barriers, which turned on only when slo-mo is active. But they turn off instantly, so you can untap slo-mo button 1 pixel before you face will touch it.

Hypnohustler responds:

You're welcome to use the slowmotion for the whole level. It wont be any fun but you still can do it if you only want to pass the levels. The game was made especially for all the score wankers and medal whores, so I cant see a problem with it. :)

Would be soooo much better if it wasn't ugly big pixels...
Also that long splash screen between levels is a bit annoyung to wait.

Hypnohustler responds:

Sorry, I wanted to make a chunky pixel game. :) Maybe its not everyones cup of tea. And I'm sorry to hear you're impatient, as we all are in the internet.

i LIKE
ok game reminds me of the late 1990s _____________________________________
_____________________________________
________

Hypnohustler responds:

I'm glad! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun, but kinda repetitive.