Reviews for "Quantum Corps"

its not my favourite game, but its not bad.

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks. Not my favourite review, but not bad :)

It's an interesting game it does get abit challenging at times especially when you have to keep shifing between gravity to running. Just I felt that the enemies don't really doing anything that much like the just stand there and wait for you to come close by then you already killed them which makes it too easy. I think it would've been best to make the enemies stronger and make them fll you too. Furthermore, the background of is all the same which makes it very repetitive and boring. Lastly, I don't understand why the game is set in 2002 when that's not really considered the future since we're in 2013tha wouldbe considerd the past but Idk maybe it was a typing error you did. All in all, it's a good game but not te best afew fixes here and there will make this game great.

Hypnohustler responds:

Not a typing error. Thanks for the review, you have good points :)

good game yeaH!

Thanks!

Damn, this game is hard. It doesn't forgive, it wants you just die - this challenge is profoundly rewarding. Only flaw is endless level rewinding after each restart - this unnecessary feature disturbs gameplay's smoothness.

Hypnohustler responds:

You can skip the rewind by pressing any of the buttons. I'm glad you still liked it :)

FIRST!