Reviews for "Quantum Corps"

I am glad that I got to play this game. It was pretty hard to understand with how fast paced it was. Still, I took that as a way of showing how cool this game was. There probably could have been better graphics, but it's still nice. I just don't understand how I even died in one scenario. I think it's very funny how you set this in the year 2002.

Everything just looks so dated with all that stuff taking place in the future that is now. Putting "Quantum" in anything can make it cool. It was experimental, but worked out well for me. I never thought I'd be able to get past some of the levels. They just seem so vast at the beginning.

Hypnohustler responds:

Really glad you liked it! This game only took me a month to make, mainly because I made the graphics so small and just zoomed in. And I'm glad you found the Quantum bit cool, that was just the reason I named it that. :)

i LIKE
ok game reminds me of the late 1990s _____________________________________
_____________________________________
________

Hypnohustler responds:

I'm glad! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good game, however the controls being z,x and c were a huge turn off. i would have liked to be able to change the buttons if possible to something more... gaming friendly.

Hypnohustler responds:

It's too bad you didnt find the controls good. I really thought that you cant go wrong with three keys. :) You can also use Y to enable the slowmotion, for the german keyboards. If you have one, that is :)

fun and challenging, the controls were a bit odd to me, but i guess thats just me. good though

Hypnohustler responds:

I was really trying to make simple controls. Thanks! :)

awesome game graphics could be better but who cares :D

Hypnohustler responds:

Everything could always be better :)