Reviews for "Quantum Corps"

First I like the Retro-look of this game and the gameplay is really fun too, mostly because of this cool slowmotion. I still cant stop plaing this, because I want to have a even higher score, then I got before.
Keep up the good work :)

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks :) Aim for the number one spot on the list!

You know what`s really hard about this one? THE F**KING DISTRIBUTION OF THE F**KING ACTIONS IN THE F**KING KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!! That been said, its really entretaining, I hate you.

Three keys mapped next to each other? Anyway, I love you <3

cool gameplay but i'm at level 3 and there's still nobody shooting me!

Hypnohustler responds:

There wont be, the punks wont know what hit them!

Would be soooo much better if it wasn't ugly big pixels...
Also that long splash screen between levels is a bit annoyung to wait.

Hypnohustler responds:

Sorry, I wanted to make a chunky pixel game. :) Maybe its not everyones cup of tea. And I'm sorry to hear you're impatient, as we all are in the internet.

Does not get past the story intro. It says press z + x + c, but that does nothing.

Hypnohustler responds:

Might be a problem with your keyboard not registering three buttons at the same time. Fixed the issue and now you have to only press 1 key. Sorry for the problem!