Reviews for "The Horse Thief"

Its nothing new or something I haven't seen before. While it is very much playable I do not feel like there is much to keep one playing and it didn't really feel like it got much harder as it progressed. A big Issue I had though was the difficulity of determening if one could get the squares or not, I found it that pretty much othe only way to guarantee that you got them was the swerve from side to side.

The Music was good though

This is one of the best games I've played. Seriously. Enjoyed the music and gameplay style. Being such a short game, it is really lovely. Perhaps a little bit too easy (almost died but I managed to make it to the end).

You should definitely make more games, sir. And dat music is awesome <3

Rock and Roll all night long. Very innovative with a Rock N' Roll Hop n' Bop

It was good, and I liked the music and how it synced up, but the gameplay by itself wasn't much to write home about. I have the vague sensation that I've been tricked into listening to a song I wouldn't otherwise have.

It's quite easy, and I think making the main challenge not survival or success but just getting a good score - while being necessary to make first-time players hear the whole song - kind of sucks, and it betrays what the main focus of the game is. Advertising, I guess. Still, good ad?

Good i just wish there was more variety