For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Holiday "

Great vid! You deserved the front page for this! :)

Dem feels man. Awesome plot, had me guessing till the end.

The end actually surprised me, and I liked that. I had no idea where this was going, but it all made sense in the end.

Really like the character design, smoothness of the animation and the overall story. I wasn't quite sure what the "Cat and mouse" scene was about though, it seemed to break the continuity of the rest of the story, for me at least.

Was he trying to run away from remembering whoever it was who died? Was he just enjoying a holiday watching cartoons? Without it, I think it would have transitioned a bit more smoothly to the end point of the cartoon for me.

Otherwise, was expertly done.

I didn't quite understand the story but I loved the animation. It's vert simplistic and you did very good with the shadows.