Reviews for "Holiday "

Oh man I totally feel sorry for the guy at the end. I had a feeling something wasn't right from the start but ouch that ending sure tore at the heartstrings huh? That said it's overall a great addition to the NATA 2013 colllection

francisyfl responds:

thanks :D

wow i first as like what a freak! but when i saw the graveyard i was like O.O shit! poor guy :'/
reminded me of this video here...: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /238203

...i would like to give this guy a flower or so at least :/

Dammit, right in the heartstrings.
Wonderful voice acting, great animation, and the fact that I've done this before made me tear up just a wee bit.

i got confused in the beginning, then it made sense in the end. but great animation!

I thought this was going to be a joke thing at first. I noticed that the main character seemed to be yelling at someone. I thought the joke was that he was yelling at whoever was playing the music. It actually turned out to be something far more sophisicated than that. In that sense, I still thought it was a bit too vague. Of course, it's nice to let the audience to decide for themselves what's going on.

Someone here must be British. What kind of holiday do you have where you go to work? I think the main character looked like a Sesame Street muppet. It's just the thing with the nose. While not that good in my opinion, this is still worth checking out.