Reviews for "Holiday "

Loved it. Beautiful idea, great animation and choice of song, well crafted and original. Hope you do well in NATA :)

francisyfl responds:

Kodus to dave ! great music

one of the weirdestly touching things i've seen in a while

francisyfl responds:

woo maan, thanks a lot :D it means so much coming from you

Dude. Man, this is amazing! Short, simple yet very strong with it's message. YOU DA BEST MAN! I loved this!

francisyfl responds:

Thanks maan :D glad you liked it !

As the very first NATA animation, I'd have to say we started of very well with this one. Solid animation, a basic plot that is still leaving me thinking. My only nitpick would be the excessive use of jump cuts, but again, that's just nitpicking. I'll be seeing you in the tournament!

francisyfl responds:

Thanks for the review man, glad you liked it

I'm going to be completely honest, I didn't get it. The most I got was that he lost someone special and that this someone haunts him every year. Nothing much is explained beyond that. The voice acting although good is hard to hear over this music, which feels out of place. The artwork and animation are quite nice. This movie just left me confused, the story wasn't paced well and you left me in the dark for quite a bit. Mystery is nice, and it makes the viewer intrigued, but execution is everything, and this was executed poorly.

|| Cheers ||

*Bad Story
*Music - Too Loud
*Voice - Too Soft

francisyfl responds:

Theres not much to understand, the guy s just crazy, and hes going throught a crazy day, hes imagining 60% of everything you saw, why ? i dont know, ya tell me . Its a thing, not everybody has to get it . Hm, i thought the audio was fine, i took a day just to do a bunch of tests with different levels of volume on each track of audio, hm, i dont know, i ll keep experimenting for next time.