Reviews for "Fraynds!"

Funny as hell.
Great scenery, you have some awesome directing skills.

This has a Southpark vibe to it. Relatively crap compared to the standard animation but the style works well, and it's cool that it's a detailed diorama brought to life (and death, concerning the llama). Really creeped me out too. (Prepare for pretentiousness!!!) I was waiting for the llama to do something horrible because the dad made it angry, but in the end it was the psychopathic dad who did something horrible because he felt his ego was being attacked by a less intelligent animal that just wanted to be "fraynds." A sad story that in some way reflects social interactions between people, in the way that some people will be offended by you wanting to be friendly to them, and vice versa. And that, ultimately, no one will care, just as the family didn't think twice about the dad choking the llama to death. Am I right or am I right? heh heh :D (Okay I'm done now) Like others have said, I don't think the blatant (and accidental?) penis made by the llama and the kid's head should have made it into the animation.

ha. the kids head and the llamas head make a cock'nballs...then the dad chokes it...saweeet

Reminds me of Troma. Awesome.

Wow very well done!